We believe that working with local government organisations allows us to make positive impact on communities and we want to help local authorities and their citizens gain more value from their investment in projects.
Local authorities are constantly scrutinised and under increasing pressure to demonstrate that they deliver Best Value. Many have outsourced supporting functions such as IT, and have created ALMOs to deal with discrete services such as Housing. There is a drive towards better sharing of information and services with other organisations such as Police, Fire and Health services.
There is a strong focus on achieving efficiency savings. Many organisations are looking for technology to help streamline business processes, deliver better value and better performing services to their citizens. Many local government organisations recognise they lack the capability to deliver large, technology-enabled change programmes, and so look to the IT consultancy and solutions markets for the necessary expertise.
How can we help you?
Coraledge would be delighted to help you procure, deliver, and realise the benefits of your investment in projects. We offer services in five areas:
Please email us and let’s find out how Coraledge can best help you.
A few examples
In local government:
- We have run OJEU procurements for a replacement Housing system; electronic document and records management systems (EDRMS); Off-site archival and secure destruction services.
- We have supported office accommodation moves, the introduction of hot-desking, and the splitting-out of front and back-office functions.
- We have delivered council-wide EDRMS into two London borough councils.
- We have secured in excess of £10m funding for our clients’ projects.
- Our projects have been used as examples of best practice for senior management training.