Who do we work with?
Coraledge works with public sector clients and with partner organisations who work with public sector clients. We believe that working in the public sector is how we can make the most positive impact on communities and we want to help public sector organisations deliver more value from their projects.
Please see below for some brief examples of the work we’ve done. Alternatively you can email us with your contact details and we’ll get in touch with you.
A few examples
In local government we have:
- Run OJEU procurements for a replacement Housing system; electronic document and records management systems (EDRMS); Off-site archival and secure destruction services.
- Office accommodation moves, the introduction of hot-desking, and the splitting-out of front and back-office functions.
- Delivered council-wide EDRMS into two London borough councils.
- Secured in excess of £10m funding for our clients’ projects.
- Managed projects which have been used as examples of best practice for senior management training.
In central government we have:
- Designed and implemented an information management strategy for a Defra agency.
- Designed a replacement VAT payment system for HM Customs & Excise.
- Supported a culture change programme in readiness for the Freedom of Information Act.